Thread: Elders Scrolls MMO

Ultimate Hax0r
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBasic View Post
    I love fun dicks

Got Skills
    F yeah man!!!!!

Sent from my HTC EVO CM7 using Tapatalk

Deadphyre - (TR) 1/ROG, 1/WIZ; Deadphire - 4/ROG; Deadfyre - 6/MNK (Original names huh?)

Ultimate Hax0r
    Excuse me. I need to go get new pants.

Thanks Loop!
    http://www.stompfest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20041
    ^Revive Adventure Time. I can only post new stuff with suggestion/commands.

Spambot Extraordinar
    TF2 Division Manager

I'm not super excited. Just because i see a lot of room to fail. Not to mention a lot of fun for Elder Scrolls is the mods. Having it being an MMO somewhat reduces those odds.

Thanks infiniteloop!!!!

Got Skills
    Pure Kahjit clan over this way.. Will kill every high elf I see... every single one... just like Skyrim

Ultimate Hax0r
    Quote Originally Posted by Riving View Post
    Pure Kahjit clan over this way.. Will kill every high elf I see... every single one... just like Skyrim
    I'll join that.

Thanks Loop!

Ultimate Hax0r
    I wonder if they'll deviate from wow combat mechanics.

Milk does a body good.
    I just hope they avoid the greatest cardinal sin of most MMOs and do not have two "waring factions". So freaking boring. An ES MMO really should be as open as possible for the players.

"But I do think the idea that basic cooking skills are a virtue, that the ability to feed yourself and a few others with proficiency should be taught to every young man and woman as a fundamental skill, should become as vital to growing up as learning to wipe one's own ass, cross the street by oneself, or be trusted with money." -Anthony Bourdain, Medium Raw

Spambot Extraordinar
    TF2 Division Manager

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptDictator View Post
    I just hope they avoid the greatest cardinal sin of most MMOs and do not have two "waring factions". So freaking boring. An ES MMO really should be as open as possible for the players.
    Just from the story of Skyrim. I think they're going to play off the whole Evil High Elves/Wood elves/Orc alliance thing. I for the life of me can't remember what they were called in game. However I don't expect it to be a Faction vs Faction, rather a unified threat all "heroes" have to fight against. I agree factions would be dumb.
    This is assuming the MMO is within the same century rather than skipping a few again.

Thanks infiniteloop!!!!

Milk does a body good.
    I swore I read somewhere that the MMO would actually be taking part in the far past.

"But I do think the idea that basic cooking skills are a virtue, that the ability to feed yourself and a few others with proficiency should be taught to every young man and woman as a fundamental skill, should become as vital to growing up as learning to wipe one's own ass, cross the street by oneself, or be trusted with money." -Anthony Bourdain, Medium Raw

Ultimate Hax0r
    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptDictator View Post
    Quoting GI: "player-driven PvP conflict that pits the three player factions against each other in open-world warfare over the province of Cyrodiil and the Emperor's throne itself."

Quote Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
    Just from the story of Skyrim. I think they're going to play off the whole Evil High Elves/Wood elves/Orc alliance thing. I for the life of me can't remember what they were called in game. However I don't expect it to be a Faction vs Faction, rather a unified threat all "heroes" have to fight against. I agree factions would be dumb.
    This is assuming the MMO is within the same century rather than skipping a few again.
    If only the game wasn't taking place a millennium BEFORE Skyrim. Which i think would put it before Morrowind even.

Also, links to Screen Shots
    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/th...ls-online.aspx

ALSO. TEASER TRAILER
    Last edited by Snowblind; 05-04-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBasic View Post
    I love fun dicks

Got Skills
    No matter what, I'm still looking forward to this. I haven't played multiplayer in the ES universe except for morrow wind and I had and absolute blast.

Deadphyre - (TR) 1/ROG, 1/WIZ; Deadphire - 4/ROG; Deadfyre - 6/MNK (Original names huh?)

Ultimate Hax0r
    There are three factions that consist of: The Admeri-blah blah: High Elves, Khajiit(Sad I wanted to kill High Elves), and Bosmer. The (Something or Other - They hate each other) Alliance: Nords, Dunmer, and Argonians. And the Empire(?): Imperials, Bretons, and Redguard. No idea what happened to Orcs.

The art is stylized in a sorta-cartoony Morrowind style.

Thanks Loop!

Thread Information