It appears that DICE it at it again trying to get more enthusiasm for their latest hit Battlefield 3. This time it’s all about the best video. Those want to participate in the contest can create a video of their wildest and most exciting accomplishments in BF3. But what does all this hard work get you? Well if your video is chosen as the video that wow’s DICE the most they will fly you out to DICE to check out their headquarters. Check out their latest blog about the contest.
You can only find them in Battlefield, and other games can’t touch them. Our unscripted Battlefield Moments that make you go “Holy sh#t!”
Whether it’s jumping over an RPG, sniping a helicopter pilot and entering the heli mid-air, or taking revenge on an enemy pilot by shooting him down after having ejected – no other game has the dynamic all-out vehicle warfare that makes crazy plays like these possible. There are many more examples in the video below.
Now, we want to see your greatest Battlefield Moments! Share them with us and the rest of the community for a chance to win a trip to DICE!
The “Only in Battlefield 3” Community Video Challenge celebrates the uniqueness of Battlefield 3’s multiplayer and the extraordinary creativeness of our community. Film your greatest gameplay moments that could only happen in Battlefield 3 and share them with us. The ultimate prize is a trip to visit the DICE studio in Stockholm, Sweden, to meet the creators of Battlefield 3.
Show us what is only possible in Battlefield 3. Show us your Battlefield Moment.
HOW TO ENTER THE »ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD 3« COMMUNITY VIDEO CHALLENGE
* Create your unique Battlefield Moment trailer based on your own Battlefield 3 gameplay footage.
* Feel free to use the Battlefield 3 asset pack which you can download from here.
* Use your own captured HD footage.
* Please make sure to only use the supplied Battlefield 3 theme for your trailer soundtrack, since we will not be able to consider your entry (no matter how great) if it contains other copyrighted music.
* Upload your trailer to YouTube.
* Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2012 and make sure to use the subject line “Only in Battlefield 3” in your email.
NOTE: By submitting an entry to the Only in Battlefield 3 Community Video Challenge, you confirm that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions available at the bottom of this page.
* A jury consisting of the DICE Battlefield 3 team will trawl through the entries and select a shortlist of contenders.
* Shortlisted entries will appear in a dedicated playlist on the Battlefield YouTube channel where the entire Battlefield community will be able to review and comment.
* From the shortlisted entries DICE will pick 3 winners who will each win a trip for two to Stockholm including return flights and 3 night’s hotel accommodation. In addition to sampling the sights of the Swedish capital you will also get to visit the DICE studio and meet the makers of Battlefield 3.
Good luck and have fun!